* You must contact the office to schedule a Televisit appointment.
Please call 703-754-4101 to schedule your appointment *
We are now offering Televisits with our providers. A Televisit will allow you to start a video conference with a provider of your choice from your phone or computer.
Select one of the links below to start a Televisit with the provider of your choice.
Our Video Conferencing Software complies with HIPAA standards. Your Information is confidential.
Telemedicine is being covered by most insurance plans. All co-payments will be collected prior to your visit. If you do not have insurance coverage please discuss payment options with our office prior to your visit.
Prior to your scheduled appointment time please make sure you check the following:
- Test your Webcam
- Make sure that your Microphone is on and your volume is turned up
- Make sure the device you are using is charged
- Dress Appropriately
- Please have any and all of the following ready for the nurse when they call:
- Blood Pressure
- List of current medications
By clicking on the link below I agree to the following:
- I understand that telemedicine video conferencing is not the same as a direct patient/ healthcare provider visit due to the fact that I will not be in that same room as the health care provider.
- I understand there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access and technical difficulties. I understand that my healthcare provider or I can discontinue the telemedicine consult/ visit if it is felt that the videoconferencing connections are not adequate for the situation.
- I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes.
- I have had the alternatives to a telemedicine consultation explained to me. I understand that some parts of the exam involving physical tests may be conducted by individuals at my location at the direction of the consulting healthcare provider.
- I understand that my insurance will be billed, but any fees not covered are my responsibility.
- I have had a conversation with a member of my healthcare providers staff, during which I had the opportunity to ask questions in regard to this procedure. My questions have been answered and the risks, benefits and any practical alternatives have been discussed with me.
We want to make your visit more convenient and comfortable for you in every way.